The Acting Premier has just announced some easing of restrictions as of 11.59pm Thursday 10 June.
For neighbourhood houses, the directions are as follows.
- Neighbourhood houses can reopen with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- Maximum venue capacity: 50 people
- Maximum group sizes: 10 people plus instructor/s
- No indoor physical recreation is permitted
- Outdoor physical recreation is limited to groups of 10 people plus instructor/s
- Face masks must be worn indoors, and only need to be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained
So, based on this advice, we will be re-opening on Tuesday 15th June (after the Queens birthday public holiday Monday) at 9am.
We look forward to seeing you all and will be following strict Covid-safe practices at all times at the centre, including sign in using the Victorian Government QR code.
Regards from Longbeach PLACE.